Renova Energy Corp. Outside Energy Sales Consultants educates homeowners to the benefit of alternative energy. They demonstrate the potential layout, function, and benefits of solar photovoltaic systems coupled with battery storage, and other energy efficiency technologies based on customer needs, taking a consultative approach to educate customers on the growing clean-energy industry. Outside Energy Consultants spend more than half of their working time away from the Company’s place of business calling on prospective customers, sometimes inviting prospective customers to the Company’s place of business for demonstration purposes. This position requires the drive, self-motivation, the desire to help customers, confidence (without arrogance), and a high degree of professionalism to represent a product that is truly changing the world. Outside Energy Consultants are the primary external representatives of Renova Energy.
Renova Energy offers a workplace that is progressive and upbeat, with great emphasis on customer satisfaction. We promote from within and are looking for career-minded individuals who strive to advance in the growing clean-energy industry. Renova Energy is America’s first professionally accredited solar company and the largest provider of clean, full-service solar power plants in the Coachella Valley, providing homeowners, businesses and governmental bodies more affordable alternatives to utility generated electricity.
- Pre-qualify potential customers for the sale or lease of solar photovoltaic energy systems and schedule in-home consultations.
- Conduct an average of 1-3 solar presentations each day.
- Meet or exceed sales goals with no commission caps.
- Submit accurate and complete paperwork in a timely fashion and work with assigned CA to ensure that this happens.
- Conduct follow-up calls to make sure all leads are pursued in a timely and efficient manner.
- Interact with various company departments to ensure the customer has a positive experience with Renova.
- Keep in close contact with your customers throughout the “going solar” process to ensure a consistent and positive experience.
- Employment Type Full Time
- Work Location On Site
75-181 Mediterranean Ave.
Palm Desert, CA 92211