Renova Plus Manager
The Manager of Renova plus manages and directs the Renova plus service and maintenance department for the company. The priorities for this position include strategic planning, quality assurance, and problem resolution. This position will also supervise all employees in the department and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to); planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints, and resolving problems. Renova Plus provides maintenance and cleaning for all solar systems in the Coachella Valley.
- Manages and maintains Renova plus budget under supervision of Controller.
- Responsible for the strategic planning for the department's staff and supplies.
- Develops and directs procedures and methods to ensure quality standards for the servicing and cleaning for solar systems.
- Responsibility for the safety of all staff in the Renova plus department
- Oversees and approves all employee reviews and disciplinary action.
- Has managed a service department for a minimum of 3 years in A/C or Construction.
- Ability to understand and meet a budget.
- Has strong leadership skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Employment Type Full Time
- Work Location On Site
75-181 Mediterranean Ave.
Palm Desert, CA 92211