The Manager of Renova Roofs manages and directs the Renova Roofs department for the company. The priorities for this position include strategic planning, quality assurance, and problem resolution. The Manager must meet company objectives, develop systems and controls to ensure compliance with quality standards. This Position is responsible for managing the budget and reaching budgeted revenue goals.
This position will also supervise all employees in the department and is responsible for the overall safety, direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees. He/She will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to); planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Develops and directs procedures and methods to ensure roof quality standards are met and maintained.
- Ensures proper staff levels are maintained to meet the budgeted goal.
- Overall responsibility for the safety of all staff in the Renova Roofs department.
- Manages and maintains Renova Roofs budget under the supervision of the Controlle
- Responsible for the strategic planning for the department's staff and supplies.
- Oversees and approves all employee reviews and disciplinary action.
- Recommends methods, materials for improvement, and capabilities for the roofing department.
- Builds develops staff that can carry out needed duties in the roofing department.
- Has managed/ supervised a roofing department/ company for a minimum of 3 years
- Has performed install and maintenance on various roofs (flat, foam, tile...)
- Ability to read and follow a budget
- Has strong leadership skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Employment Type Full Time
- Work Location On Site
75-181 Mediterranean Ave.
Palm Desert, CA 92211