The Service Assistant ensures all service cases are tended to in a timely fashion. Additional responsibilities include checking, scheduling, and opening cases for energy systems showing active alerts as needed, updating cases appropriately, and creating consumables at the completion of tasks.
- Daily review of SunPower, SolarEdge, Fronius, SMA/Sunny Portal, Also Energy, and Enphase monitoring websites to check for active alerts on customer systems
- Assist Service 3 and 2 Technicians in troubleshooting sites, remotely or in the field
- Track all open cases to ensure service technicians are dispatched for monitoring issues promptly and after a 5-day waiting period
- Follow through on cases by updating case statuses accurately and completing case work in a timely fashion
- Maintain RenovaPLUS Project Handover List in a timely fashion
- Assist with answering incoming calls as needed and redirecting if necessary
- Troubleshoot and provide case updates over the phone / email with customers
- Create consumables
- Employment Type Full Time
- Work Location On Site
75-181 Mediterranean Ave.
Palm Desert, CA 92211