The primary responsibility of the Solar Technician is to work closely with sales staff to create presentable system layout designs. The right person will be comfortable climbing roofs, discovering shading issues, and being creative in designing the most efficient solar systems on the market. Renova Energy offers a workplace that is progressive, upbeat, and hardworking; with a great emphasis on customer satisfaction and education. We promote from within and are looking for career-minded individuals, looking to advance in the growing photovoltaic industry. Renova Energy is the most quality-driven solar system design and installment company in the valley.
- Perform site survey of home/ business. This includes: Measuring the roof, performing a shade analysis report, generate a electrical load survey
- Performs technical work as assigned in the solar field and assists Solar Engineers in the design and permitting of the power plant.
- Performs other technical and administrative duties associated with assisting Solar Consultants win business.
- Ensures work is performed in accordance with Environmental and Safety requirements.
- Performs work independently and/or in work crews.
- Be able to climb up on a roof via a ladder
- Carry up to 50 pounds.
- Have the physical ability to perform the job listed above in the various weather conditions we have in the Coachella Valley.
- Valid Driver License, NO DUI in the last five years and no more then one point on your driving record.
- Pass a drug and background check.
- Employment Type Full Time
- Work Location On Site
75-181 Mediterranean Ave.
Palm Desert, CA 92211