The assistant reports directly to the Liaison. This position assists customers with understanding their utility bills in conjunction with Solar production. In this role, you will also coordinate with vendors and homeowners on the scope of work to be performed to maximize solar production and removal and reinstall of systems. Coordinate internally with Renova Plus technicians and schedulers.
- Review customer’s energy use prior to going solar.
- Review customer’s production proposal.
- Verify production using SunPower portal.
- Verify production is in line with the proposal.
- Compare customer’s energy usage to the production of the solar system to understand the difference.
- Coordinate with vendors and customers for scope of work.
- Schedule with homeowner and coordinate with Renova technicians.
- Order parts as needed or request them internally.
- Update all communication in company CRM.
- Previous experience working for energy utility customer service.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- An understanding of how to read and interpret a utility bill.
- Three plus years of customer service.
- Proficient with CRM software and Microsoft office.
Detalles de la posición
- Tipo de empleo Full Time
- Lugar de trabajo En el sitio
75-181 Mediterranean Ave.
Palm Desert, CA 92211