Renova Energy is taking proactive measures to ensure the safety of both the Renova Energy team and our customers. Read more about our COVID-19 response.
Renova Energy takes the recent COVID-19 incidents seriously. The safety and peace-of-mind for our customers and team members is the focus of all our efforts. Here are some of the protocols we’ve instituted:
- Our Renova team is receiving ongoing briefings as the situation evolves so that they and YOU are protected as we understand the threat better.
At the Renova Campus we have implemented:
- CDC-approved hand sanitizer at each desk for office personnel and in every Renova vehicle.
- CDC-approved sanitizing wipes set out throughout all three buildings and placed in every Renova vehicle.
- Increased frequency of office cleanings with hospital-grade disinfectant.
For you, in our community:
- Gloves worn in customer homes as needed and alternate means of greeting besides handshakes.
- Consultations via Skype, Zoom or other methods as needed/requested by our customers and potential customers.
- Modification of site surveys to eliminate in-home photos as needed.
- Streamlined the process for solar and/or batteries for those reliant on electricity-powered medical equipment
As this situation evolves, we will continue to update these protocols as needed. Thank you for your continued trust in Renova Energy.